Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Building a Chicken Coop Review

Word of mouth is truly the best guideline when deciding what to buy. Here's a word from a happy and satisfied chicken farmer...

"My chickens are happy with their new home..." "Have you been planning to make a cozy, comfortable and tidy coop for your chickens? Well, follow the guidelines in this wonderful resource! 

My chickens are happy with their new home! Bill's book helped me make a well-planned, easy-to-clean-and-maintain coop for my chickens. I got practical tips on locating, positioning, protecting and maintaining the climate in the coop.

Like me, it will help you too to choose the appropriate size, building design and materials for construction. This book not only helps you save while you build, but also enjoy the freedom to customize the coop to your individual specifications and needs.

With valuable inputs on light and ventilation, I was able to ensure that the coop position was such that it allowed enough light in, but did not make the coop drafty. I particularly enjoyed the creative and innovative ideas thrown in about building low cost nesting boxes with material lying around the house.

It set me exploring my own creativity and resourcefulness! An informative and easy to follow read, this book will guide you in building your own coop at a fraction of the cost of purchasing one! " Rachana Misra - Go Green Farms™ Owner